Recently I discovered a non-password protected database that contained a total of 170,239 records. The data contained details of medical workers, nurses, and caregivers. These employee profiles exposed names, phone, email, home addresses. The accounts also contained links to images of the employees,...
Recently I discovered a non-password protected database that contained 886,521,320 records. The total size of the dataset was 68.53 GB and contained medical related data. Upon further research there were multiple references to company called Deep6.AI including internal emails and usernames. We immed...
Porn Blocking App called BlockerX Suffered a data leak that may have potentially put vulnerable users at risk. On August 2nd, I discovered a non-password-protected database containing a large number of publicly exposed records. Among discovered data are user’s personal data, links to Amazon AW...
On March 3rd, 2021 I discovered a non-password protected Elasticsearch database that contained just under a million records. The exposed records were labeled as “Production” and contained customer names, phone, physical addresses and more. The monitoring and file logs exposed many internal recor...
On December 1st, 2020 I discovered a non-password protected database that contained over 1.5 billion records. Inside the dataset were clear references to Comcast that included subdomains, urls, and internal IP addresses. The publicly visible records included dashboard permissions, logging, client IP...
On October 15th I discovered a non-password protected database that contained a large number of internal records. There was a total of more than 123 million records exposed that contained a combination of test and production data. Upon further investigation I saw that there was a large collection of...
In June 2020, I discovered a large amount of records that contained detailed information on property renters, visitors, commercials leases, and much more. Upon further research it was clear that this was some type of rental agency or property management company. The records appear to belong to Midwe...
Recently I discovered a large collection of what appeared to be records related to home loans. Upon further research the records were connected to Texas based Southwest Funding. On May 20th I discovered a publicly accessible database that contained a large amount of records. I was able to see inform...
On April 28th I discovered a dataset that contained what appeared to be customer information, payment references and was labeled as production data. There were links to sales records and links that identified the owner of the database was Lollicupstore. As soon as I could validate the data, I sent a...